What is better than a cup of hot cocoa on a cold winters day? How about hot chocolate dip (but this is not exactly hot, but it tastes so much like hot cocoa that you will immediately fall in love).
Hold on and hear me out.It is so good!
Like really really good! You may even eat this hot chocolate dip with a spoon good. Or with cookies or fruit or your fingers.
Of course, I have never eaten it that way.
Of course not..
You know I love anything that resembles a cheesecake.
This post contains affiliate links and/or ads. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read more about it on my Disclaimer page.
How To Make Hot Cocoa Dip
This is so easy to make with a stand mixer. If you don’t use one, you are really missing out.
If you don’t have one, that’s cool too, you can use an electric hand mixer.
First, mix one block of cream cheese until it is creamy and smooth.
Then mix in the marshmallow creme and continue mixing. Slowly beat in 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream and one tsp vanilla extract
Now we are going to get chocolaty. Mix in 1/2 cup cocoa until it is mixed in well.
This is where you can dig right in with a big spoon.
You are welcome to dig in at this point. Otherwise, go ahead and sprinkle mini marchallows over the top and serve.
Be sure to subscribe in order to receive the latest updates.Print
Delicious hot chocolate dip that is perfect for dipping cookies and fruit. An incredible blend of hot cocoa and a chocolate cheesecake.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (1 block)
- 8 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- Mini marshmallows, approximately half a cup
- Blend eight ounces cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in eight ounces cream cheese and continue mixing until will blend. Then, slowly mix in one half cup heavy whipping cream and one teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Once the mixture is well blended and smooth, mix in one-half cup of cocoa powder.
- Continue mixing until chocolate dip mixture is smooth and well blended.
- Chill for at least two hours.
- Garnish with mini marshmallows.
- Serve in a mug for “authenticity” of hot cocoa.
- Serve with cookies or fruit for dipping.
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 13.5
- Sodium: 112
- Fat: 13.5
- Saturated Fat: 8.4
- Carbohydrates: 28
- Fiber: 1.6
- Protein: 3.5
- Cholesterol: 41
Keywords: Hot Chocolate Dip, Fruit Dip, Cookie Dip